With Cosplay Commuter approaching in just a few days, we want you to enjoy the event to its fullest, and so here are some frequently asked questions about the rundown of our event!
- What is the entry fee for Cosplay Commuter?
Entry is absolutely FREE! All you have to do is show up at the event and pay for the train fare in the form of a train card or buy a train token to board the train.
- Do I have to buy a train fare/token to ride the train?
Yes, you do. You can buy a train token to KLCC at the machines available at the stations, or you may opt to use your Touch ’N Go card/MyRapidTnG card to avoid the long queues.
- Is it a must to have a train pass (e.g. MyRapidTnG card or Touch ‘N Go card) to join the event?
No, it is not. However, we strongly encourage you to use one for the event as it will save you a lot of time from waiting in line to buy train tokens!
- Do I have to wear a costume to join Cosplay Commuter?
No, you do not have to, but we highly encourage it. If you are still in the process of looking for a costume, no worries! Eternal Costume and Cosplay Rental will be able to help you out with that.
- What is there to do at Cosplay Commuter?
We won’t just be riding the train in costume together, we will also have 6 activities scattered across different stations for you to enjoy – Jan Ken Pon, Charades, Music Mania, My Cosplay Story, Photo Stop and Her Majesty’s Mansion, our maid and butler garden!
- Is Her Majesty’s Mansion considered a separate event?
Her Majesty’s Mansion is led by one of our dedicated members, and is one of our main attractions at Cosplay Commuter. We highly recommend that you participate in it!
- Where will the activities for Cosplay Commuter take place?
We have gotten permission from Rapid KL to conduct all of our activities within the train stations themselves, so you don’t have to leave the stations at all to participate in our fun activities!
- Can I join or leave Cosplay Commuter halfway?
Yes, you may. Just inform your group’s volunteer leader when you wish to join or leave a group. This is so we can ensure your safety throughout the event.
- Is it a must to be at Evolve Concept Mall to join the event?
No, it is not, but there will be perks for those who do!
- Where is the ending location of the event?
It’s a mystery for now, but our volunteers will announce it at 4PM on the day itself!
- Is the event safe?
We have security stationed at Evolve Mall andat our ending location.The operations team for the KelanaJaya line is also providing support. We also have first aid personnel stationed at the event. If you ever find yourself requiring assistance, feel free to reach out to our volunteers, who will be wearing official volunteer shirts.
- Am I allowed to take photos at the event?
Yes, you may. However, please respect the cosplayers and ask for their permission before taking photos of them.
- Am I allowed to eat or drink at the stations?
Unfortunately, no. However, you can get food and drinks at our maid garden Her Majesty’s Mansion.
- What do I do if I see someone acting suspicious?
Please report it to our volunteers at once, and we will take action as we see fit.
- Why should I come to Cosplay Commuter?
To have fun! Our event is flexible so you can drop by whenever you like. Bring your family and friends to participate in the games and activities with no cost except for the train fare/token.
We hope you are as excited for Cosplay Commuter as we are! If you have other questions not answered in this list, feel free to send us a message via our Facebook page. We hope to see you there on Saturday!